Thought its impossible to place a bet on 1xBet from Nigeria? Think again!! Here’s a step by step guide on how to place a bet on 1xBet if you are in Nigeria.
1. Are you a registered player on 1xBet? If not your first step is to get registered before you can place a bet. On Registration you can use either the:
(a) One click option : Here you select your Country Nigeria and Naira (NGN) as currency, click register and you are good to go.
(b) Register via Email: Here you just fill in your personal information email address and phone number in the spaces that will be provided.
To register follow this link: Registration
2. The Visa and Mastercard poster is not compatible for Nigerians yet, but there are other methods for deposit.
3. Cashenvoy – This is a payment aggregator compatible with Nigeria. The payment platform commenced operations in November 2009. Websites that integrate with CashEnvoy can accept payment from all the major Nigerian debit cards, international Visa/Mastercards and also from the CashEnvoy wallet. The minimum deposit amount through cashenvoy is ₦150 without any bank charges.
After you hit confirm a page will open, showing informations that you are required to fill to proceed with your deposit.
4. Verve – This is another payment aggregator compatible with Nigeria. This payment system enables customers to transfer and receive funds to and from friends and family. the minimum deposit amount is also ₦150.
The above fields are required to be filled to confirm payment. Clicking the “confirm” button will open another window which will ask for some personal details (bank account, pin and so forth). No bank charges.
5. GTPay – This is also a popular payment aggregator in Nigeria. GTPay is a secure internet payment gateway developed to facilitate payments online using debit Cards issued by banks on the Interswitch Network. It is a convenient means of payment and is acceptable for both local and international cards.
– No bank charges for deposit.
6. Skrill – is an e-commerce business that allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet, with a focus on low-cost international money transfers.
Just follow these simple steps and you will be able to place your bet in no time.
(a) To register on SKRILL follow this link: SKRILL REGISTRATION
- Select Open free account.
- Enter your email address and password and press next.
- Enter your personal, info full name and D.O.B and press next.
- Select country and currency. For currency select USD (applicable for Nigeria) and press next. NB: You won’t be able to change your wallet currency once your account has been opened so make sure you dont make a mistake when selecting currency.
- Enter your address and postal code
- For the final STEP enter your phone number and check the box below to prove that you are not a robot. Click open account. NB: check that your number is correct before proceeding!
- A verification email will be sent to the email address that you provided, open your email and click on the verification link provided and you are good to go.
- After clicking on this link you will be redirected to new SKRILL wallet where they will ask you whether you just want to use email address for security or both email add and phone number, please select the only email address option. Do not worry the email option is very secure!