Ingolstadt vs Schalke 04
League: German Bundesliga
Date: Friday, 20th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 14:30
Venue: Audi Sportpark
- Roger should keep his spot in central midfield in his last game for Ingolstadt, with Alfredo Morales most likely remaining on the bench.
- Pascal Groß, Sonny Kittel and Mathew Leckie compete for two spots in attacking midfield.
- Despite Ingolstadt already being relegated, manager Maik Walpurgis is expected to field his strongest team again.
- After Schalke’s challenge for a European spot came to an end prematurely, captain Benedikt Höwedes underwent groin surgery earlier than initially planned and could be replaced by the returning Naldo here.
- Thilo Kehrer challenges Coke for his spot at right-back.
- Manager Markus Weinzierl could stick to a 4-4-2, with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar partnering Guido Burgstaller up front in his last match for Schalke.
Ingolstadt vs Schalke 04 Head to Head [H2H]:
21st Jan 17 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Schalke 04 : Ingolstadt 1:0
02nd Apr 16 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Ingolstadt : Schalke 04 3:0
31st Oct 15 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Schalke 04 : Ingolstadt 1:1
Ingolstadt have conceded 1 or more goals in their last 9 home Bundesliga games in a row
Schalke 04 have conceded at least one goal in their last 8 league games
Ingolstadt conceded an average of 1.7 goals in their matches in Bundesliga
Ingolstadt are conceding an average of 1.81 goals in home Bundesliga games
Schalke 04 conceded an average of 1.5 goals in their away matches in Bundeslig
Over 2.5 goals.