Hertha BSC vs Bayer Leverkusen
League: German Bundesliga
Date: Friday, 20th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 14:30
Venue: Olympiastadion Berlin, Berlin
- Centre-backs John Brook and Sebastian Langkamp both return from suspension to start in the back-four.
- Marvin Plattenhardt is fully fit again and starts at left-back, while Maximilian Mittelstädt already left Germany to take part in the U-20 World Cup in South Korea.
- Allan is the first option in central midfield, if Per Skjelbred and Niklas Stark both fail to recover from minor injuries in time.
- Tin Jedvaj could get another chance at centre-back, if Ömer Toprak does not recover from injury in time.
- Charles Aránguiz could get another chance in central midfield, with the Kevin Kampl expected to miss this match after suffering an ankle injury.
- Leon Bailey, Karim Bellarabi, Admir Mehmedi and Joel Pohjanpalo all provide options in attacking positions, if manager Tayfun Korkut decides to rotate there.
Hertha BSC vs Bayer Leverkusen Head to Head [H2H]:
22.01.17 BUN Bayer Leverkusen Hertha Berlin 3 : 1
30.04.16 BUN Bayer Leverkusen Hertha Berlin 2 : 1
05.12.15 BUN Hertha Berlin Bayer Leverkusen 2 : 1
04.02.15 BUN Hertha Berlin Bayer Leverkusen 0 : 1
30.08.14 BUN Bayer Leverkusen Hertha Berlin 4 : 2
Hertha BSC have conceded 1 or more goals in their last 11 games against Bayer Leverkusen in Bundesliga
Hertha BSC have scored at least one goal in their last 9 home league games
There have been over 2.5 goals in Hertha BSC’s last 3 games against Bayer Leverkusen in Bundesliga
Bayer Leverkusen conceded an average of 1.56 goals in their away matches in Bundesliga
Bayer Leverkusen are conceding an average of 1.61 goals in Bundesliga matches
Both Teams To Score.