Granada vs Espanyol
League: La Liga
Date: Friday, 19th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 19:45
Venue: Los Cármenes
- Dimitri Foulquier misses out due to suspension for the home side, with Ruben Vezo set to deputise at right-back.
- Rene Krhin should partner Victorien Angban in central midfield, which will likely see Uche Agbo take a seat on the bench.
- Hector is back fit, with the Real Sociedad loanee set to contend for a left-wing role with Jeremie Boga, with the latter carrying a minor knee problem.
- Pablo Piatti is set to return on the left-hand side of midfield for Espanyol after sitting out against Valencia due to a clause in his loan contract.
- Jose Jurado should be forced back out to the right wing as a result, with Quique Sanchez Flores unlikely to make any other changes.
- Javi Fuego and Victor Sanchez should continue to offer balance in central midfield, with Leo Baptistao first-choice up top for the visitors.
Granada vs Espanyol Head to Head [H2H]:
RCD Espanyol 3 – 1 Granada CF
Granada CF 1 – 1 RCD Espanyol
RCD Espanyol 1 – 1 Granada CF
Granada CF 1 – 2 RCD Espanyol
RCD Espanyol 2 – 1 Granada CF
RCD Espanyol 1 – 0 Granada CF
Granada have lost their last 7 matches (La Liga).
Granada have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches (La Liga).
Granada have failed to score in their last 3 home matches (La Liga).
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Granada‘s last 3 games (La Liga).
Espanyol are undefeated in their last 7 matches against Granada in all competitions.
Espanyol To Win.