Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig
League: German Bundesliga
Date: Friday, 20th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 14:30
Venue: Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt
- Jesús Vallejo could return from injury, but will most likely start on the bench, with Bastian Oczipka filling in at centre-back again.
- With several midfielders sidelined, Timothy Chandler could switch to the centre, with Guillermo Varela getting a chance on the right flank.
- Branimir Hrgota is expected to start again, after Ante Rebic picked up a one-match ban last weekend.
- Willi Orban is doubtful to recover from an ankle injury in time and could be replaced by Dayot Upamecano again.
- Benno Schmitz and Marcel Halstenberg could return in the full-back positions to offer more pace going forward.
- It remains to be seen if manager Ralph Hasenhüttl decides to rotate in attacking positions as well, with the likes of Dominik Kaiser, Oliver Burke and Davie Selke hoping to get a chance.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs RB Leipzig Head to Head [H2H]:
21st Jan 17 Germany – 1. Bundesliga RasenBallsport Leipzig : Eintracht Frankfurt 3:0
RB Leipzig have conceded at least one goal in their last 11 away league games
RB Leipzig are scoring an average of 1.94 goals in Bundesliga games
RB Leipzig have scored at least two goals in 17 of their last 26 Bundesliga games
RB Leipzig have scored 3+ goals in 5 of their last 8 Bundesliga games
Eintracht Frankfurt have allowed at least two goals in 4 of their last 6 Bundesliga games
Over 2.5 Goals.