Deportivo La Coruna vs Las Palmas
League: Spain La Liga
Date: Friday, 20th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 18:00
- German Lux and Celso Borges are both suspended for the home side after picking up yellow cards last time out against Villarreal.
- Przemyslaw Tyton will come in between the sticks for Depor, with Alex Bergantinos and Guilherme partnering each other in the centre of midfield.
- Sidnei should be fit to feature at centre-back in the final game of the season, but Laure could replace Juanfran at right-back if the latter can’t shake off a knee problem.
- Kevin-Prince Boateng should start up top for the away side after renewing his contract to 2020 this week.
- Aythami Artiles and David Garcia are expected to be preferred by Quique Setien to Mauricio Lemos at centre-back for Las Palmas.
- David Simon could rotate in at right-back in place of Michel Macedo, with Mateo Garcia and Hernan getting run-outs in midfield due to injuries.
Deportivo La Coruna vs Las Palmas Head to Head [H2H]:
20th Jan 17 Spain – Primera Division Las Palmas : Deportivo La Coruna 1:1
11th Apr 16 Spain – Primera Division Deportivo La Coruna : Las Palmas 1:3
28th Nov 15 Spain – Primera Division Las Palmas : Deportivo La Coruna 0:2
19th Jan 14 Spain – LIGA Adelante Deportivo La Coruna : Las Palmas 1:2
Las Palmas have lost their last 6 away matches (La Liga).
Deportivo have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Las Palmas in all competitions.
Deportivo have failed to win 9 of their last 10 matches (La Liga).
Over 2.5 Goals.