Bayern Munich vs Freiburg
League: German Bundesliga
Date: Friday, 20th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 14:30
Venue: Allianz Arena, Munich
- Tom Starke, Philipp Lahm and Xabi Alonso are all expected to start in their last game for Bayern.
- Mats Hummels will most likely return to the starting XI to partner Jérôme Boateng at centre-back.
- Manager Carlo Ancelotti has no injury concerns in attacking positions and could field his strongest possible line-up.
- Caglar Süyüncü returns from injury and challenges Marc-Oliver Kempf for his spot at centre-back.
- Mike Frantz is fully fit again as well and could replace Amir Abrashi in central midfield.
- Vincenzo Grifo will most likely keep his spot on the left wing, with Onur Bulut expected to remain on the bench.
Bayern Munich vs Freiburg Head to Head [H2H]:
20th Jan 17 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Freiburg : Bayern Munich 1:2
16th May 15 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Freiburg : Bayern Munich 2:1
16th Dec 14 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Bayern Munich : Freiburg 2:0
15th Feb 14 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Bayern Munich : Freiburg 4:0
27th Aug 13 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Freiburg : Bayern Munich 1:1
Bayern München are on a run of 21 consecutive home undefeated matches in their domestic league
Bayern München have defeated SC Freiburg in their last 8 home league games
Bayern München are unbeaten in their last 6 Bundesliga games
Bayern München have won their last 3 Bundesliga games in a row
Bayern München have won at half time/full time all of their last 5 home matches against SC Freiburg in Bundesliga
Bayern Munich To Win.