Barcelona vs Alaves
League: Copa del Rey Final
Date: Saturday, 27th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 20:00
Venue: Vicente Calderón, Madrid
- Sergi Roberto is missing for Barcelona in the Copa del Rey final due to suspension, which poses a big dilemma for Luis Enrique.
- Javier Mascherano is most likely to fill in at right-back for the Blaugrana, but Andre Gomes is a wildcard option to feature slightly out of position.
- Luis Suarez’s appeal to see his ban lifted for this fixture also failed, which will likely see Paco Alcacer come into the front three in his place.
- Victor Laguardia misses out for the underdogs, with a recent operation on his knee set to leave the Alaves centre-back out for six to eight months.
- Rodrigo Ely should deputise at centre-back alongside Zouhair Feddal, which has been the case for several weeks now.
- Edgar Mendez should figure on the right-hand side of the attack, but Gaizka Toquero could be preferred to his hardworking nature.
Barcelona vs Alaves Head to Head [H2H]:
11th Feb 17 Spain – Primera Division Alaves : Barcelona 0:6
10th Sep 16 Spain – Primera Division Barcelona : Alaves 1:2
28th Nov 12 Spain – Copa del Rey Barcelona : Alaves 3:1
30th Oct 12 Spain – Copa del Rey Alaves : Barcelona 0:3
Barcelona are undefeated in 25 of their last 26 matches (Copa del Rey).
Alaves have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 matches (Copa del Rey).
Barcelona have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Alaves in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Alaves‘s last 5 games (Copa del Rey).
Barcelona have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Alaves in all competitions.
Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Alaves in all competitions.
Barcelona to Win.