Check If you Won or Loss a Bet On Merrybet
After placing bets on merrybet.com, the next thing that would be on your mind is to check live score to monitor the activities of the game to know which team won or loss the game.
Many punters are opportune to watch the game live after staking their bets, especially leagues that are popular such as premier league, champions league, Serial A etc. But there are some games from other countries leagues which you may have selected on your betting slip but may not be opportune to watch the game live since the cable tv provider will not show it.
As a result of this, punters tends to monitor the game via livescore website but still most leagues may not be on live score. If such happens, then you have no other option than to check your betting slip to see if you have won or loss the game.
this simply means you can check your bet history on Merybet via this method.
Why Do you Have to Check Your Betslip?
You Need to check your bet slip so that you’ll see the outcomes of the match and if you won or lost.
How Can I check My Betslip On merrybet.com?
1. Logon to www.merrybet.com
2. Find a Link in the Site Menu with “Check Betslip“, See Example Below;
3. Input your Phone Number & Bet Slip Number in the Respective box and click on “Check“
1. Logon to Merybet Mobile Version via merrybet.com/Mobile/
2. Click on “Check Quick Bet Slip” as seen in the image below
3. Input your Bet Slip Code in the BOX and click on “Check“
N.B: Merrybet registration is not required to check your bet.
I think by now, you should be able to check your bet slip on www.merrybet.com with your computer and mobile device.