Www.Naijabet.Com – Number one sport betting site in Nigeria
Here on www.betloaded.com we shall be unboxing various betting websites in Africa for you Most especially from areas dominated with active betting lovers like Nigeria, Kenya, Gambia, Ghana, South Africa, DR Congo, Tanzania and so on.
And in this post, we shall reveal some things you need to know about a betting website called Naijabet.com which is located in nigeria.
About Us: The NaijaBet website, is a service offered by Kreativ Integrated Concepts & Management Limited In partnership with LiveBet International Limited to provide an exciting avenue for Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike in any part of Africa and indeed the entire world to take part in sports betting based on the weekly fixtures as published by the Football Association. Ekiti Office address: 21, Irona Atikankan Road, Ado-Ekiti.
1. Do I need to pay to register on NaijaBet.com?
No, Registration is absolutely FREE.
2. How do I register as an online user?
Login to the NaijaBet website (www.naijabet.com).
Fill in the form and submit.
Then you can login with your username and password.
3. What is the minimum and maximum deposit on NaijaBet.com?
The minimum deposit is N 100.
The maximum deposit is dependent on the customer’s transaction limit per day.
4. What is the minimum and maximum Payout on NaijaBet.com?
The minimum payout is N 500.
The maximum payout is N 5,000,000. (1,000,000 per day).
5. What is the minimum and maximum stake on a betting slip?
The minimum stake is N100.
There is no specific maximum stake per bet.
6. What are the deposit charges?
There are no fees when depositing with Naijabet.com
7. What are the charges for withdrawal?
There are no fees for withdrawal. It is absolutely FREE.
8. How do I fund my NaijaBet account?
· You can use any bank ATM card to pay online using the Gtpay or Fidelity paygate portal on our website.
· You can do a bank transfer to any of our bank accounts using your NaijaBet username as the depositor’s name, remark or comment.
· Gtbank users can use the GT Collection or Dial *737*50*amount*46# to fund their betting account automatically.
9. Can I use my international Cards?
No, you can only use Nigerian debit cards on Naijabet.com.
10. Can I deposit money in my account via credit or debit card?
Yes. Using the Fidelity Paygate button on the deposit page.
11. How long does a deposit take before it reflects in my account?
Online deposits using ATM Cards are instant and immediate.
The GT Collection is fast and instant.
The GTB USSD is fast and instant.
For the bank transfers, a customer gets credited as soon as the money reflects in NaijaBet account.
11. What is the maximum number of events that I can select on a betting slip?
You can select a maximum of 50 events on a slip for combined bets while you can select a maximum of 7 events for System Bets.
12. Can I place bets during events?
Yes. Where the event is listed as a Live Event.
13. Why do you need my Bank Account info? Why Should I fill them?
This information will help you to perform Cash-Out operations and help our team to transfer your money straight into your bank account.
The Account & Bank info are optional fields.
14. How can I withdraw my winnings?
Returns due on bets placed on your NaijaBet site account will be added to your current deposit balance immediately the bet has been settled. This balance will remain in your NaijaBet account unless you submit an on-line request for the outstanding balance to be sent back to your bank or credit card account. Details of the withdrawal option should be filled in using “Bank Transfer” option on the withdrawal page.
15. How long does it take for withdrawals to be processed?
It takes between 0 – REAL 48 hours to process withdrawals. Kindly note that withdrawals are not processed on all weekends and public holidays.
16. Must I log in before I use the NaijaBet website?
Yes, using Username & password chosen when you registered. If you don’t have username and Password, you must register on our website.
17. How old must I be to use this site?
To bet on this website you must be at least 18 years old.
18. Can I open more than one account?
No, NaijaBet allows you to open only one account per person. The use of identical e-mail addresses in various NaijaBet accounts is prohibited. Should clients open additional accounts either in their own name or in the name of another person, NaijaBet has authority to close those accounts, to cancel any transactions carried out or bets placed and call in any free money credited.
19. Can I cancel my bet?
No. Once it has been confirmed, you cannot cancel a bet. Please check your bet details carefully before submitting your bet to us.
20. What will I do if I forget my username & Password?
Go to website & click on Lost Pass? Then enter your Email Address to receive your login details.
21. What is the difference between the local time and NaijaBet website time?
The NaijaBet website time is GMT; this means that the website time is 1hr behind local Nigerian time. You can change your Time zone settings by clicking on My Account => Profile Information => Time-zone settings => Edit. Select your new time-zone => West Central Africa and click “save”.
22. What is the security for my personal information that I submit to the website?
All the information you enter while filling any form on this site shall be kept strictly confidential.
NaijaBet will take all technologically and financially reasonable actions to protect the user information saved by NaijaBet.
23. Will my winnings be publicised?
No. If however we need to publicise any winnings we shall always seek your consent.
24. Can I place bets with this website if I don’t operate a bank account?
Yes. You must however have identification that will tally with the information you provide us to allow you cash your winning at the designated bank.
25. Can my friends Stake through me?
Yes. But you remain the only person recognised by us.
NaijaBet will not be liable for any abuse of the betting account through the use of the client’s username and password by third parties. We expressly state that the username and the password must be kept secret and confidential as all transactions via the account for which the username and password must be entered will be for the account of the client.
The username and password should never be disclosed to third parties. It is the client’s sole responsibility to keep his/her username and password secure. The client cannot make any claims whatsoever from a third party unlawfully placing bets by using his/her password and username.
26. If I have any problem using the site what do I do?
You can contact Customer Care on 0706 343 7475 or 0818 580 0374
or e-mail:[email protected]or BB Pin 7F3AC534
27. Why should I choose Naijabet.com?
• Best customer service
• No withdrawal limit
• No bonus recycling
• Fastest withdrawal process
• Zero charge on deposits and withdrawals
• Consistent deposit bonus roll outs
• Fantastic odds