SKA-Khabarovsk vs Zenit Saint. Petersburg
League: Russian Premier League
Date: Sunday, 16th July 2017
Time: Kick off at 10:00 GMT
Venue: Lenin Stadium
- SKA Khabarovsk will play in the Russian Premier League for the first time in their history after defeating FC Orenburg in the relegation playoff back in May.
- Promising winger Konstantin Savichev, Vitali Fedotov, Aleksandr Putsko and experienced midfielder Evgeni Balyajkin are among the players SKA signed this summer.
Probable Lineup: Dovbnya, Cherevko, Grishko, Dimidko, Ediyev, Nikiforov, Druzin, Dedechko, Savichev, Koryan, Lescano
- Russian defender Ivan Novoseltsev is still recovering from injury and will miss Sunday’s visit to Khabarovsk.
- Christian Noboa is serving a two-match ban for hitting an opponent in the last fixture of the previous season while playing for FC Rostov.
- 52-year Italian Roberto Mancini is FC Zenit’s new head coach after the departure of Mircea Lucescu at the end of last season.
- FC Zenit have signed four players from FC Rostov this summer, Christian Noboa, Aleksandr Erokhin, Dmitry Poloz and Denis Terentjev, who will surely be of great use to Roberto Mancini throughout the season.
Probable Lineup: Lodygin, Terentjev, Criscito, Ivanovic, Tsallagov, Kuzyaev, Paredes, Mollo, Giuliano, Kokorin, Dzyuba
SKA-Khabarovsk vs Zenit St. Petersburg Head to Head [H2H]:
NO HEAD TO HEAD RECORD
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Zenit‘s last 15 games (Premier League).
Zenit have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
Zenit have won their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
Zenit have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier League).
Zenit have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
Zenit St. Petersburg to Win.