Hoffenheim vs FC Augsburg
League: German Bundesliga
Date: Friday, 20th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 14:30
Venue: Rhein-Neckar Arena
- Manager Julian Naglesmann could stick with a 4-3-3, as centre-back Benjamin Hübner is still a major doubt to recover from a head injury in time.
- With Nadiem Amiri doubtful to recover from a knee injury as well, Kevin Vogt could therefore switch to the positon in central midfield again.
- Sandro Wagner could replace Ádám Szalai up front.
- Marwin Hitz is suffering from muscular problems and could be replaced by Andreas Luthe in goal.
- Caiuby and Raúl Bobadilla will most likely start on the bench again to provide attacking options in the second half.
- Otherwise, manager Manuel Baum has no reason to make any changes.
Hoffenheim vs FC Augsburg Head to Head [H2H]:
21st Jan 17 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Augsburg : Hoffenheim 0:2
02nd Mar 16 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Hoffenheim : Augsburg 2:1
26th Sep 15 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Augsburg : Hoffenheim 1:3
01st Feb 15 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Augsburg : Hoffenheim 3:1
23rd Aug 14 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Hoffenheim : Augsburg 2:0
13th Apr 14 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Hoffenheim : Augsburg 2:0
Hoffenheim are unbeaten in their last 16 home Bundesliga games
Hoffenheim have won their last 7 home Bundesliga games
Hoffenheim are on a run of 3 consecutive wins against FC Augsburg in Bundesliga
Hoffenheim have defeated FC Augsburg in their last 3 home league games
Hoffenheim haven’t lost at half time any of their last 16 home matches in Bundesliga
Hoffenheim to Win.