FC Barcelona vs SD Eibar
League: Spanish La Liga
Date: Sunday, 21st May 2017
Time: Kick off at 19:00
Venue: Camp Nou, Barcelona
- Sergi Roberto is back for the home side after a ban and will slot in at right-back after missing out against Las Palmas.
- Gerard Pique should be fit to feature at centre-back after missing the last game due to illness, with Marlon ready to deputise again if required.
- The midfield and forward line picks itself, with Luis Enrique having Javier Mascherano to add to the treatment table after picking up a muscle problem.
- Antonio Luna is still an injury absentee for Eibar, meaning that David Junca will start unchallenged at left-back once again.
- Takashi Inui is carrying a minor injury problem, but should start out on the left, with Ruben Pena available if required.
- Kike Garcia and Sergi Enrich are expected to start as a front two, however Adrian could be given a start in the number 10 role in his final game for the club.
FC Barcelona vs SD Eibar Head to Head [H2H]:
22nd Jan 17 Spain – Primera Division Eibar : Barcelona 0:4
06th Mar 16 Spain – Primera Division Eibar : Barcelona 0:4
25th Oct 15 Spain – Primera Division Barcelona : Eibar 3:1
14th Mar 15 Spain – Primera Division Eibar : Barcelona 0:2
18th Oct 14 Spain – Primera Division Barcelona : Eibar 3:0
FC Barcelona are unbeaten in all of their last 16 home matches in La Liga
FC Barcelona have won their last 11 home La Liga games in a row
FC Barcelona are on a run of 6 consecutive wins in their domestic league
FC Barcelona have won by 2+ goals all of their last 5 matches against SD Eibar in La Liga
FC Barcelona have won by 3 or more goals their last 4 league games
FC Barcelona to Win.