Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Darmstadt
League: German Bundesliga
Date: Friday, 20th May 2017
Time: Kick off at 14:30
- Julian Korb could get a chance at right-back, if Nico Elvedi does not recover from a back injury in time.
- László Bénes and Tobias Strobl provide further options in central midfield.
- Raffael is fully fit again and should partner Lars Stindl up front.
- Left-back Fabian Holland is recovering after undergoing heart surgery this week, but of course has to rest now, with Artem Fedetskyy possibly filling in at left-back.
- Jan Rosenthal could get a chance in attacking midfield, with Jérôme Gondorf possibly starting in a deeper position and Wilson Kamavuaka dropping to the bench.
- Sven Schipplock is expected to replace Felix Platte up front.
Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Darmstadt Head to Head [H2H]:
21st Jan 17 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Darmstadt : Borussia Moenchengladbach 0:0
14th May 16 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Darmstadt : Borussia Moenchengladbach 0:2
20th Dec 15 Germany – 1. Bundesliga Borussia Moenchengladbach : Darmstadt 3:2
04th Aug 13 Germany – DFB Pokal Darmstadt : Borussia Moenchengladbach 5:4
SV Darmstadt have allowed at least one goal in each of their last 20 away Bundesliga games
SV Darmstadt are conceding an average of 1.85 goals in their Bundesliga games
SV Darmstadt are conceding an average of 2.25 goals in away Bundesliga games
SV Darmstadt have allowed 2+ goals in 9 of their last 13 away matches in Bundesliga
SV Darmstadt have failed to score in 8 of their last 10 away matches in Bundesliga
Over 2.5 goals.